Sunday, March 15, 2015

Soda Shop

I bought an amazing blouse from Duet Vintage a while back and made a pair of overalls to wear with it this week! The blouse has a milkshake print on it hehe(; Duet Vintage is owned by a gorgeous sweet girl and her shop is full of ready to wear vintage pieces. You should check out her shop and follow her on Instagram! She also has a sister shop Trio Vintage with classic elegant vintage pieces. These overalls were a cinch to make and I'm definitely going to make some more! I made the straps removable so I can wear them just as shorts too. I found these shoes at a shoe store near Spartanburg called Thompson's Famous Name Brand Shoes- these are the most comfy heels I've ever owned. I'm loving this spring weather! It's so nice to feel warm sun shining on bare skin instead of being shrouded in layers. Life has been a little less hectic than usual lately hence the time to sew and blog but I'll be keeping busy for the next few weeks getting ready for a GSO concert so I probably won't be blogging for a while.

xx Sarah

Photos by my darling husband

70s Blouse: Duet Vintage
Overalls: made by me
Shoes: Born Shoes
Purse: thrifted







No comments:

Post a Comment