Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Gardening

I get an itch every spring to do some gardening and today was the perfect sunny day to do it! I gave my herb garden a little makeover. You can read last year's post to see how I created it. Here's a before:


And after:


I decided to go for a whimsical look with this mini fence I added(translation: I have never done this before and I don't have enough patience to make it look perfect).


We have some wild growing succulents and fern looking things in our yard and I transplanted some of them to rock crevices in the herb garden last year and they have multiplied! Yay.


I also added more herbs this year- I'm really excited to have lavender! I even planted some leeks...we'll see how those grow! Happy spring everyone!

xxxSarah

No comments:

Post a Comment