Monday, January 12, 2015

Heavenly Color Palette

I finally watched Leave Her to Heaven! It was as dreamy as I thought it would be. Most of Gene Tierney's wardrobe is white, beige, blue, and red. I didn't notice until I starting posting this but my outfit in my last post was basically the same color palette!






I love the bold contrasting color palettes of the 1940s! I even chose my wedding colors based on 40s color schemes(I chose light yellow, fuschia, and teal!)
Leave me a comment with your favorite color palette- I'll randomly choose one person to win a surprise from me! (Drawing open until Saturday, January 17 at 10 pm).

5 comments:

  1. Those hats! <3 My favorite color scheme would have to be goldenrod, orange, red, and a dark green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white with a dramatic splash of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white and a splash of color like kelly green or a bright red:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, I haven't heard of this movie. The colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete