Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Art Deco

Miami is such a paradise for art deco and mid-century modern lovers! Pastel colored hotels line Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue, each with its own little personality. I happened to buy the perfect dress from Cheshire Vintage months ago for our Miami trip and recently picked up an amazing hand-painted signed box purse from Kate DiNatale Vintage. Kate is a local seller in the Greenville area and opening a new shop in The Village later this summer!

50s Dress: Cheshire Vintage
50s/60s box purse: Kate Dinatale Vintage
Sunglasses: Amazon

Photos by my husband and I













2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing post. LOVE your dress and style. Also the pics are fabulous and make me want to go to Miami tomorrow <3

    xo,
    Leigh
    www.pinkvintageheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is truly adorable!! Perfect for a sunny day and I so love the pictures!! You look great!! I've been thinking about growing my hair out and you make it look so cute to have a bob!

    ReplyDelete