Sunday, May 29, 2016

Miami Must-See

Nathan and I took a little trip to Miami this past weekend! It was the first time either of us had visited, and we planned to spend some time at the beach and to see as much Art Deco architecture as possible. Rain interfered with our beach plans however, so I began searching for an alternate activity. In my Google search, I stumbled across Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. What a gem!! A sort of tropical Biltmore, Vizcaya is a breathtaking Mediterranean style villa nestled on the edge of the sea. It has the most beautiful, classically balanced tropical gardens I've ever seen. In fact, as gorgeous as the interior of the house itself was, I truly enjoyed the gardens more. This is a must see for Miami visitors! Admission was very reasonably priced. 









No comments:

Post a Comment