Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Everyday Skirt

A lot of the outfits I sew are not the most practical for everyday life, but once in a while I make something that I end up wearing a lot! I made this grey jersey knit skirt a few weeks ago and I've been practically living in it! It is so comfortable as well as figure flattering and it matches just about anything. I've spent my Wednesday sewing and going out with my honey for pizza...now I'm headed to Target and Lowes(why is it so fun to shop at these stores??) for a few things including paint for a dresser makeover that I hope to share soon!

xxxx
Sarah

Top: Target
Skirt: made by me
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters(I'm obsessed with these so they will probably show up in a lot of posts this spring/summer!)
Straw bag: thrifted






No comments:

Post a Comment