Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wedding Party Inspirations

In my last post I shared my inspirations for my bridal portraits. Here is a look at the inspiration behind our wedding party shots. Special thanks to my awesome photographer Rachel Hrinko, who did both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos. Check out more of her amazing work on her blog!

I was pleasantly surprised when my fiance volunteered perfect inspirational ideas for the groomsmen pictures. I present you with the Rat Pack!






For the bridesmaids photos, I looked first to the Andrews Sisters.


My poor bridesmaids! This pose ended up being harder to achieve than it looked!


Next I went back to an AMAZING movie: How to Marry a Millionare. If you haven't seen it, you need to. If you have, you need to go watch it again.





 Another great movie is Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.  Guess you can't go wrong with Marilyn Monroe!




 For our bride/groom shots we went with a classic lovers look: below is Clark Gable and Carole Lombard.





No comments:

Post a Comment