Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Picnic Playsuit Kind of Afternoon

Nathan and I are at my grandmother's house in Ohio for the weekend...it's been jam packed with vintage-y things! Yesterday we toured a historic home built in 1893(post to come soon!). My grandma and I spent some time looking through my mom's and grandma's childhood things as well....what a treasure trove of vintage! I snagged a few things for our house and my grandmother gave me her childhood doll and wardrobe from 1947. We're also taking some of my mom's things back to her when we return home tomorrow.

I've always loved my grandma's house! They have a lovely house built in the 1920s with lots of land and a pond. This afternoon I decided to take advantage of the beautiful setting and model my playsuit from QsDaydream. It's the perfect summertime outfit!

Playsuit: Q's Daydream
Lipstick: Limecrime Pink Velvet







No comments:

Post a Comment