Saturday, March 12, 2016

Retro Betty

I'm still trying to find the perfect balance of vintage and modern in my style but I feel like I'm finally in a place that I feel comfortable with. A complete head to toe vintage outfit is beautiful and some girls dress like that on a daily basis and love it. To you girls, keep it up! I just don't normally feel comfortable dressing like that so I mix vintage and modern together. Generally, I either wear a vintage dress with modern shoes and accessories or vice versa. I'm busy photographing a bunch of new pieces for my etsy shop so I decided to take advantage of my backdrop and do a little photo shoot of my own! In news, I'll be selling at a vintage trunk show downtown for First Fridays in April and I am so excited! Stay tuned for more details.

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Belt: Vintage 70s thrifted
Shoes: TJMaxx(they are made in Spain and sooo comfy! )
earrings: vintage 50s from an estate sale

All photos taken by myself.





1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. I admire and love my fellow vintage lovers that wear fashion from the same era head to toe. But like you I love mixing modern fashion with vintage pieces. I also mixing fashiom from different decades all the time <3

    ReplyDelete