Monday, July 28, 2014

Bettie Page Bangs

I grew out my bangs at the beginning of the summer so I could play with rolled bangs and roller sets and I'm so glad I did! It's been super fun but I have been thinking about cutting bangs again lately and last weekend I started watching the Bettie Page documentary Bettie Page Reveals All and that sealed the deal. I love her look so much!


Cutting my bangs this way was fairly easy...the only problem was that I gave myself a perm a few weeks ago hoping that it would help my hair hold curl better(which it has!). Apparently a perm is not well suited to bangs though. This is what I ended up with after 15 minutes of curling and straightening.



Naturally I panicked. I looked like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.  Nathan and I made a quick trip to the store for a relaxer treatment and 10 minutes later... tada! Whew.  Lesson learned there! Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment