Saturday, July 12, 2014

Candy Striper

I finished this outfit this week...another crop top and high waisted skirt of course! I added a tie front jacket this time(made from a thrifted 90's swimwear cover-up pattern). I love how sculptural the crop top turned out! That's the best thing about sewing...the illustration on the pattern envelope only shows so much, so the finished product is always a surprise! This might be my last summer sewing project....waaahhh. Hopefully I'll have time to make some skirts and jackets this fall because I have some really awesome 50's patterns I haven't used yet!

I've been experimenting with foam roller sets lately...I really love the result but I haven't figured out how to make it stay curly for more than about 15 minutes yet! You can tell from the photos...I took some of them before lunch and then some more after lunch(because the lighting was better and I'm OCD...) As usual our puppy Lilly had to photo bomb a few of my pics...hehe.















No comments:

Post a Comment