Sunday, July 3, 2016

Folk Style

For today's post I'm wearing a German Trachten dress that I found at a thrift store a while ago. I don't think it's vintage but I fell in love with the 50s silhouette and detailing on this dress as well as the print. Trachten dresses are used traditionally for equestrian events and worn sometimes at Oktoberfest, probably with a blouse underneath but I love it as a sleeveless dress! This dress was made in Italy- I've found a few other modern made in Italy dresses in thrift stores too and I have to say that they are always very well made! 

In other news, we just adopted another puppy! She is a sweet black lab mix named Luna and we adopted her from our animal hospital. It's a little (ok a LOT) crazy having two dogs! Hopefully things will calm down soon. 

Let me know what you think of my German folk dress! I also finally found the perfect fringy bag(way to go Target!). 







No comments:

Post a Comment