Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hear Me Roar

Today's look is all about animal prints! I snagged this super faux fur coat at Miracle Hill last week. The dress and boots came from Safe Harbor Resale Shop, where I just started working! That's right, I'm working at a thrift store(big surprise right??). Safe Harbor isn't just any thrift store though. It is a boutique style resale shop with a curated collection of pieces including designer brands and vintage! Safe Harbor benefits women coming from abusive situations. I'm so glad to be working for this cause and am absolutely loving my new job.

70s faux leopard coat: Miracle Hill
70s knit dress: Safe Harbor Resale Shop
Modern Rampage boots: Safe Harbor Resale Shop






2 comments:

  1. That coat is amazing!! I had a leopard jacket but I think you've convinced me that I need a coat one hahah!

    ReplyDelete