Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Blue

Happy Easter everyone! Nathan and I got up super early for a sunrise service this morning so we had some time to take pictures of my Easter dress before we headed out for Easter Brunch. I usually make my Easter dress but I've been so busy I decided to buy one instead! I did hint in a previous post that my I wanted a gingham dress and as you can see I found one! This darling frock is an early 60s Teena Paige dress from Pleasing Ivy Vintage, owned by a wonderful vintage fashion blogger in Australia. I'm in love with it! Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter day!

xxxSarah

Photos by my wonderful husband

Dress: 60s vintage from Pleasing Ivy Vintage
Purse: 60s vintage thrifted







2 comments:

  1. love the dress you're wearing! <3 Hope you and your husband had a a great Easter.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous dress!!! <3

    ReplyDelete